These are courses that I’ve taught as lecturer (mostly at Chalmers) in the last few years, with links to each course’s pages.
- Spring 2017. Compiler construction
- Fall 2016. Object-oriented programming and Design.
- Fall 2016. Object-oriented programming.
- Spring 2016. Compiler construction
- Fall 2015. Object-oriented programming.
- Fall 2009. Capita Selecta Thema – Software Technology at the Open University. The topics were Functional Programming and Formal languages.
In addition to teaching, I have supervised bachelor and master students at Chalmers and Utrecht University. At the moment I am supervising:
- BSc project on Automated Assessment of Java exercises
- MSc project on Testing C-code with Haskell QuickCheck